Get Matched to Quality Roofing Contractors
Quick Price Quotes from Local Remodeling Pros
What's Your Project?
RemodelPros Roofing Contractors
Home Roofing Systems and Services
Your home's roofing system is most important for providing protection from all types of adverse weather. If your roofing system is not performing properly, your home, and your pocketbook, will be at risk for all of the following:
- Infiltration by rainwater, snow, ice and wind;
- Becoming an entrance for small animals into your attic;
- Housing potentially thousands of wasps, hornets, bees, ants and other pests;
- Rotting framing members;
- An inability to efficiently regulate thermal activities;
Completed by your system of gutters and downspouts, the roof on your home is your frontline defender for the protection of your greatest investment. Let's examine the different types of roofing systems available:
Shingle Installation and Repair Services:
Modern roofing shingles come in a wide variety of architectural designs and styles. They are available in hundreds of different colors and many strength ratings as well. Your professional roofing contractor needs to make sure that your shingle roof:
- Has the shingles installed appropriately according to the manufacturer's instructions;
- Is backed up by a high-quality felt paper underneath;
- Has drip edge installed appropriately in all necessary locations;
- Is well ventilated by ridge vents, hat vents or other vent types;
- Is installed with particular attention paid to the sealing procedures in valleys, steps, edges and especially around all types of roof body vents, plumbing pipes, skylights and other leak-prone areas;
Wood Shake Installation and Repair Services:
Wood shake composite roofing systems provide natural beauty and an upscale aesthetic value to be associated with the entire structure. Unique and efficient, wood shake installation and repair services come at higher price tags than do shingle roofing systems.
Metal Roofing Installation and Repair Services:
Metal roofing systems were once thought of primarily for industrial applications, barns and other outbuildings. However, loads of people today love the sound of rain tapping on the metal roofing of their homes as well. Highly durable and long-lasting, metal roofs are becoming very popular for all types of applications.
Regardless of the type of roofing system that you elect to have installed, the roof of your home needs to be given professional and experienced attention in order to provide the quality defense and protection that your investment requires.
More Popular Home Improvements